Maya Nikki Bell Zora Audre Toni Ntozake Alice Womanism Magic shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve t-shirt
There is little new news in this book (except for a harrowing account of how close Trump came to declaring war with North Korea, with no understanding of the ramifications of doing so!), but Woodward is every much the historian that Doris Kearns Goodwin is writing about past presidents, and this book is an alive blow-by-blow meticulous record that will be studied by students who have not yet been born—if we live to see that future. (I am not usually a history buff, so sometimes the details become overwhelming; but I made the choice to be a student when I read both Doris Kearns Goodwin and this book, and that choice has me applauding the value of the detail for posterity.)
Click here to buy: Maya Nikki Bell Zora Audre Toni Ntozake Alice Womanism Magic shirt




Home: Luxashirt
0 Comments