Luxashirt - Unicorns When I Say Have A Nice Day T-Shirt

 

Unicorns When I Say Have A Nice Day T-Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve t-shirt

I’d like to end with a brief passage. It is not central to the book, not even germane to the coprological cataclysm that is the Trump White House, but I liked it because it told me something I did not know: why Kim Jung Un is a more effective leader of his nation than his father Kim Jung Il.

While the talk of the 45th President of the United States (POTUS) seems to be an endless cycle of conversation, insults, and downright headaches, I approached reading this book with an open and curious mind. I chose to let Bob Woodward —a highly esteemed journalist in his own right—guide me through some of his findings during the early period of the Trump presidency.

Woodward explores Trump’s candidacy and first year or so in the Oval Office, tackling some of the more controversial events and topics that came to light. Woodward offers the reader some insights into this time, where Trump was fuelled by a passionate hatred of President Obama and how he would do anything to derail or dismantle programs put in place, making promises at rallies and seeking to enact them as soon as he had a presidential seat.

Click here to buy: Unicorns When I Say Have A Nice Day T-Shirt 

Unicorns When I Say Have A Nice Day T-Shirt
Unicorns When I Say Have A Nice Day T-Shirt
Unicorns When I Say Have A Nice Day T-Shirt
Unicorns When I Say Have A Nice Day T-Shirt
Unicorns When I Say Have A Nice Day T-Shirt
Unicorns When I Say Have A Nice Day T-Shirt
Unicorns When I Say Have A Nice Day T-Shirt
Unicorns When I Say Have A Nice Day T-Shirt

 

Home: Luxashirt 

Post a Comment

0 Comments